Are you a landowner with a field, meadow or woodland that you think would be suitable to hire out for weddings and events? If you are interested in earning some extra income from your land we can help you promote your site to customers. This means you don't need to have the burden of running a website or be a social media marketing guru.
For more information about preparing to rent your land out please visit our landowner page as well as our blog which has lots of tips and tricks.
We also cater for farmers and businesses that are already set up to host weddings and events. For a small annual fee we can provide additional marketing to promote your outdoor venue and help you get a head of the competition. We have lots of marketing events in the pipeline including, social media campaigns (including paid for advertising), press releases to wedding magazines and advertising in top wedding blogs such as Boho Weddings.
HireFields.com promotes fields, forests and meadows available to hire for outdoor weddings and events in the UK. Our experience in weddings and events means we are well placed to help you find a beautiful outdoor setting for your event.
We want to make it easy for event organisers to hire a field as we know it can be frustrating trawling lots of websites and submitting the same queries over and over again. We cater for all budgets but we also want to be certain that all the venues are high quality - we do not allow landowners to upload their own information and each listing is verified to ensure they are genuine.
We hope you find what you're looking for but if you're not please let us know and we'll make an extra effort to find venues in your specified area so that you can create your perfect bespoke event!
Our most recently added fields available to hire:
How does it work?
1. Browse our selection of fields for hire for your wedding or event
2. Check the amenities to see if the field has what you require. This information can be found on the individual field profiles
Why hire a field for your wedding or event?
1. Many indoor venues such as hotels don't allow you as much freedom to create your own bespoke event with no flexibility to choose your own suppliers
3. Fields are usually set in beautiful, often unseen countryside with uninterrupted views and can be very secluded and private
3. Once you've found a field you are interested in hiring click on the 'send an enquiry' button and we will put the farmer or landowner in touch with you to arrange a visit
2. Hiring a field can be a more economical venue, as landowners will often allow you to supply your own alcohol, decorate the venue and find staff yourself. Not having to use hotel / venue caterers and pay hotel drinks prices can keep costs down. You can void the inevitable wedding surcharge!
4. A field is a blank canvas allowing you to put your own stamp on your event - you can choose whether the celebrations are under a canopy, marquee, tipi or a big top to suit your style and create an event to remember!
4. If you are happy with what you see on your visit then you can book the field directly with the landowner - it's that simple!
Finding the perfect field for your wedding or event...
Are you an event organiser looking to hire a field or a landowner considering whether you have land that might be suitable to rent out? Either way, this list will provide you with an idea of essential features every field or outdoor venue should have...
Flat ground – Although marquee companies can work on an undulating plot, it is always nice to have a good flat section in which to locate the marquee and catering tents. This makes it much easier and safer for everyone.
Well drained – If you want to erect marquees, tents or tipis then the ground will need to be suitable enough to safely use stakes and tent pegs. Ideally, the ground should not be waterlogged so if it does tend to get muddy then consider hosting weddings and events in the drier, summer months i.e. May to September.
Access – This is important, in some cases 7.5-ton trucks will need to access the event site so clearly signposted access is a must.
A good view – A view is essential, if the site has a view of woodland, rolling hills, the ocean – these will all be attractive to potential customers. Hills and trees can provide shelter so the site is not too exposed which is especially useful in inclement weather.
Spacious – The site does not have to be extensive but it does need to have enough room to accommodate your suppliers and ideally provide a separate area for parking and another for camping...
People are getting in touch with us all the time looking for fields to hire for weddings and events. If you can help with one of these requests please get in touch with us at